Wedding photography is an incredibly oversaturated market. It feels like everyone is a wedding photographer.
The worst feeling is losing a couple to a new photographer that just started out, and you know they're not going to do a good job.
I have some good news though - if you implement what's taught here, no couples are going to pass you up, or ghost after a few emails.
By learning to make a simple highlight video, you'll never again have to compete on price. You'll be someone unique in your area. You can either offer it as a separate service, or do photo+video hybrid coverage.
Couples won't be able to compare your price list to anyone else, because you're something completely different.
It's helped me maintain 60+ weddings per year over the past 5 years.
(Plus video skills are really useful for telling travel stories - they'll generate even more work at home, and far away)
If you're willing to put in the work, you can be booking more than everyone else in your area.
What you'll learn:
Exactly how to shoot a 3 minute highlight film for your couples.
- Exactly how to edit a wedding film.
- How to make money doing this. (My average wedding went from $2500 to $4500 when I started including video)
- 15 ways to book your first video job.
What you'll get:
- Live on camera video at a destination wedding.
- Full editing process in Adobe Premiere.
- My photo+video package pricing walkthrough.